'Inteligenty' dom ze sterownikiem PLC

Language:
Szukanie zaawansowane  

Aktualności:

Powrót do strony głównej: www.edom-plc.pl

Autor Wątek: FbHeatingCharacteristics configuration visualization  (Przeczytany 681 razy)

tyts100

FbHeatingCharacteristics configuration visualization
« dnia: Stycznia 17, 2023, 10:13:51 pm »

Hi,
I use FbHeatingCharacteristics from WAGO Building_HVAC_03 library in my home automation project. Following documentation and example in https://www.edom-plc.pl/index.php/en/more-about-plc/functions/211-sterowanie-ogrzewaniem-podlogowym-pid, this FB has visualization that can be used for parametrization. Where can I find it?
Any ideas are very appreciated.
Thank you.
Best regards,
tyts100

admin

• Administrator
Odp: FbHeatingCharacteristics configuration visualization
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2023, 06:36:50 pm »

Hello tyts,

On a visualiation page click "Insert" and "Visualisation" or click an icon between Paintbrush pallete and an "OK" button.  Then draw a rectangle on your visualisation and you will be asked to choose which visualisation to add.  If you added the Buliding_HVAC_03 library, you should see a list of available visualisations.

Good luck!

tyts100

Odp: FbHeatingCharacteristics configuration visualization
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Stycznia 20, 2023, 09:00:32 am »

Hello admin,

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

Sorry, it looks like I didn't describe my issue exactly. When I add visualization Insert->Visualization and draw a rectangle, I see a window with a visualization name request. But when I open the list of available visualizations, I don't see the one I need. There are visualizations created by me only.

In parallel, I asked Wago for support for this problem and get their clarification. The library Buliding_HVAC_03 consists of three files - Buliding_HVAC_03.lib, Buliding_HVAC_03_en.exp, and Buliding_HVAC_03_de.exp. The last two files contain visualizations related to this library in English and Deutsch. But if you added Buliding_HVAC_03.lib in your project, this doesn't mean you imported EXP files too. EXP files for libraries don't upload to the project automatically. As a result, you can use a FB from this library in your project but can't find a related visualization in the list of available visualizations. This is my case.

So my problem has been resolved quite simply. Project->Import->Buliding_HVAC_03_en.exp. Then Insert->Visualization->drew rectangle->find required visualization in the list->OK.

Best regards,
tyts100